Unforgettable and all about you
Looking for the perfect hen party entertainment? Big birthday coming up? Or do you and a group of friends just fancy a really good night out?
If you’re looking for something different for your party, you are guaranteed to have an unforgettable experience with Manchester Murder Mysteries. Whether it’s a hen party, birthday or group celebration we can put together the perfect event. Simply choose your theme and the type of party package you would like.
In our murder mysteries, we don’t use actors – YOU are the stars! Each guest will receive a small role to play at the event and will work in teams to try and solve the crime. Your host will lead you through games, witness line ups, acted scenes and a lot of laughs! (Event duration typically 2 hours with no dinner, 2-3 hours with dinner).
Not based in Manchester? No problem! We can also plan parties in Blackpool, Preston, Liverpool, Sheffield and Leeds. If you’d like more information, get in touch.
“I would just like to congratulate your whole team on a very, very enjoyable hen party murder mystery on Saturday. Food was excellent, staff were great, had a brilliant time.” – Linda B.
Booking your party
1. Choose your theme
- Malice in Wonderland
Fall down the rabbit hole into a world of nonsense based on Lewis Carroll’s classic tale ‘Alice in Wonderland’! Read more.
- Gin & Sin – 1920s
Say the password and come on in….It’s Prohibition era in America, but the drinks are flowing and the jazz is swinging. Read more.
- Murder on the Dancefloor – 1950s Prom
It’s the night of the big Valentine’s Prom at Hairslick High! The coolest cats and the cutest chicks were all vying for the coveted title of Prom King and Queen. Read more.
- Can-Can and Courtesans – Cabaret
Set in 19th century Paris in the Belle Epoque, you’ll be transported to a world of cabaret, Can-Can and courtesans, as well as bohemian artists who like to flirt with the ‘Green Fairy’. Read more.
- Clue Done It?
Was it Colonel Flustered in the Billiard Room with the Lead Piping? Or was it Baron Beige in the Secret Dungeon with the Bratwurst? Read more.
- Better the Devil You Know – 80s and 90s Pop
It’s the 1990s and a gaggle of the biggest egomaniacs known to man had gathered excitedly at the annual Brit Awards. Read more.
- Downturn Abbey
Our fun and fiendish take on the wonderful television series will see you plunged into the decadent Georgian period with the Brawley family. Read more.
- A Death of Ice and Fire
Featuring an array of characters like you’ve never seen them before, ‘A Death of Ice and Fire’ is perfect for fans of the popular fantasy series. Read more.
2. Choose your party package
- Crime and Dine – Take your party to one of the best restaurants in town for a sumptuous 2 or 3 course murder mystery dinner. We source and liaise with the restaurant for you so there’s no fuss. All you need to do is show up on the night. Find out more.
- Wine and Crime – Join our wine experts to sample and learn about a great selection of wines and tapas, whilst enjoying a murder mystery and catching the killer. More information on this package can be found by visiting our Wine and Crime page.
- Wine, Dine and Crime – Why not go all out with a wine tasting experience and a murder mystery dinner. Taste wonderful wines and enjoy a 2 or 3 course dinner whilst discovering the criminal amongst you.
- Tipsy Tea Parties – available 12pm – 4pm Fancy a tipsy tea party? Perhaps your guests don’t all know each other and you need a little afternoon warm up before the big night? Our murder mystery parties are perfect for getting everyone relaxed and ready for a great day.
- Just Murder Please – Just want the murder mystery, no strings attached? No problem. Enjoy an interactive murder mystery at a venue of your choice. You can find the venue, or we’ll be happy to do that for you.
“Thank you so much for a wonderful night. This is the second hen party I’ve organised and compared to the last one, your company was best to work with! The end result was fantastic, so well put together with a lovely environment and food for the price. I’ll definitely be recommending you to people!”
3. Anything else I need to know?
- Our parties are available to book for groups of 10 people or more.
- Venues, packages and additional options are subject to availability.
- If you’re looking for extra special birthday or hen party ideas, you might want to go one step further. You can have a murder mystery written especially for you!
- Organising a party for someone else? Contact us with any questions and we’ll do our best to make this the best party ever.
4. How do I book?
Want to book your murder mystery or ask a question? Head over to our contacts page. Prefer to join a public murder mystery for your hen party or stag party? Head to our events page to see what’s coming up. Any hen party ideas we’ve not covered? Get in touch.
- Malice in Wonderland